Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yep, another blog created

Hello everyone! This is another one of my hundreds(w/c all didn't survived, except one) of blogs I've created. My other and only surviving(who i think will be doing well) blog is codecrusader.blogspot.com where I post my personal stuff, views in life and for ranting purposes. Now you might be asking, Since Im already maintaining a blog and I'm not very good in maintaining a blog considering how many times I've been trying to maintain one, why create another one?

Well the answer is quite simple. This blog will serve as a brain dump for all my unix and linux and other techie stuff. Not really geeky or nerdy or hacker/cracker type of nix dumps but just something wherein people can also use it as a reference aside from me using it as a way of refreshing my self with simple nix stuff. Even a top-notch hacker sometimes uses the basic man page right? I hope you get my point.

Anyway, since I'm typing in the wee hours of the morning already and still have to be at the office by 8am, I think I'll be posting my first troubleshooting guide later...see yah!

No comments: